We are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager. This role is a hybrid of account / project manager and community manager. Fluent German and English language skills a must. Pharma experience would be a considerable bonus (or other restricted categories with high regulation but pharma preferred).
If you are interested in applying for this role and are confident you can demonstrate the right level of experience contact email@example.com. NO RECRUITERS!
- Day-to-day management of client LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube channels including moderation, adverse event management, responding to issues, queries and driving general engagement on the channels.
- Participate in content planning and own the social media content calendar across all channels ensuring content is created, approved, scheduled and distributed on time and to required quality standards.
- Own the adverse event management and issue escalation process across all channels ensuring that client agreed process and SLAs are met at all times.
- Write copy for social media posts in both English and German, adapting from client source material as required.
- Work with designer to prepare all visual assets to correct formats.
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly reports on channel performance.
- Identify paid media support requirements and work with paid media director to ensure posts are supported as required.
- Act as day-to-day contact with the Client (Communication Managers) – displaying good judgement in all dealings and adding value at all times.
- Be able to challenge (diplomatically) the client on their thinking.
- Build a professional relationship with all levels that you are exposed to.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the clients business and social media best practice in order to offer educated opinions to the client.
- Work closely with Account Director to ensure client satisfaction is high with all aspects of agency work
- Follow agency processes to ensure jobs are successfully managed through the agency, through management of yourself and others.
- Capture and track all actions, maintain status sheets and contact reports as needed
- Write and cascade briefs in to agency (where necessary), ensuring that all aspects are covered and clearly communicated.
- Work closely with creatives and planning to ensure the team are informed of client wishes at all times and so timescales/budgets are met on all jobs.
- Manage projects through agency ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to a high quality standard.
- Add value by finding and recommending innovative, yet relevant solutions to issues/projects.
- Keep a view of the higher level client business in order to recognise new opportunities and put forward ideas internally and to the client.
Presentation and Reporting Skills
- Construct logical, structured verbal and written communications, tailored to the audience.
- Present internally and to clients when required.
- Perform moderation/reporting.
- Experience of working in Social Media.
- Must have community management skills.
- Should have been in a client facing role in some capacity
- Should be able to evidence strong organisational skills and self-starting attitude
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on brand activity.
- Experience of working on pharma brands/other restricted categories a bonus.